Relationship with Instagram
– IncGram is not affiliated or sponsored by Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
– IncGram does not have a target to tarnish the INSTAGRAM mark.
– IncGram operates completely separately from Instagram.
– IncGram does not attempt to wrongfully capitalize on Instagram’s reputation.
– The similarity in IncGram and Instagram trademarks does not make any sense. These domain names and trademarks belong to absolutely different companies.
– It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use IncGram at your own risk.
– We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
– We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for Instagram API. We don’t store, give away, use in a bad faith, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
– But you should always keep in mind there is a risk of losing your Instagram account as you work with that account via our system that is not official and not approved by Instagram.
– You should realise all risks and you have to take any responsibility of using Instagram account via our system.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. IncGram cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
7. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one trial account.
8. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
1. You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or any other payment systems.
2. A valid credit or debit card is required for payment.
3. Subscription is automatically renewed with the beginning of a new month. You can stop the subscription anytime. Funds paid for a new subscription are non-refundable.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can request the cancellation of your account at any time by emailing the support.
2. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
3. If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will be effective on the day the next cycle is set to start. Until that date, you will retain access to our Service.
Service Provider: IncGram
Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment service provider: PayPal
Customer Support: PayPal Help Center
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
2. Monthly subscription fees are subject to change without any notification from IncGram. Information about new pricing provided by posting to the IncGram website. New pricing does not affect your paid period of time.
3. IncGram shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interestingness of your content.
3. We bring the attention of real users to your feed, but we can’t protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It’s not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
4. We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
5. Support for IncGram services is only available in English via email.
6. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, IncGram, or any other IncGram service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any IncGram customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that IncGram uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
9. You understand that Instagram may ask you to confirm your account using the code sent by SMS or by any other means. IncGram is not responsible if you do not get an SMS and unable to unlock the account. Your payment is non-refundable in this case. The remaining paid period can be transferred to another your account if you send us a request on email email@example.com.
10. If your bandwidth usage or load significantly exceed the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by IncGram) of other IncGram customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable or limit your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption or load.
11. IncGram does not warrant that (I) the service will meet your specific requirements, (II) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (III) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (IV) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (V) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
12. You expressly understand and agree that IncGram shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if IncGram has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
13. Questions about the Terms of Service or any other matter should be sent to info@IncGram.com in the English language.
14. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
Newsletter with promotions, offers and news
By accepting these terms and conditions from the beginning of using our service, you also agree to receive newsletters.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
Thanks for using IncGram!